Electrical Engineer (m/w/d) full time (100%)
Mycrobez, a Basel-based clean-tech startup, is revolutionizing the packaging- and construction-industry by supplying a price-competitive and completely biodegradable material-alternative to Styrofoam®, Medium-density fiber boards, and plastics: mushroom-based composites.
Mycrobez is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Electrical Engineer with expertise CAD, rapid prototyping, and engineering project documentation. The ideal candidate will also possess experience digital manufacturing, manual assembly, and sensorics (standards, environmental sensorics). Arduino, PLCs, microcontrollers, networking protocols, Python, C++, Linux, GitHub, deployment, and procurement is required.
- Create and maintain comprehensive engineering project documentation, including scopes and boundaries, to ensure clear communication and project success
- Use CAD to streamline engineering processes
- Utilize rapid prototyping and digital manufacturing techniques to design and develop innovative electrical systems
- Apply knowledge of sensorics standards and environmental sensorics to ensure compliance and optimal performance of electrical systems
- Develop and program Arduino, PLCs, and microcontrollers
- Be aware of the needed hardware and sourcing of electrical components and equipment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Experience in engineering project documentation and mathematical analysis
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping, digital manufacturing, manual assembly, sensorics (standards, environmental sensorics), Arduino, PLCs, and microcontrollers
- Familiarity with networking protocols, Python, C++, Linux, DBs, and GitHub
- Passion for technology and engineering, with a scientific thinking mindset
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
At Mycrobez, we foster a culture of creativity, empowered work, and self-development. We believe in the power of interdisciplinary collaboration to drive impactful change and contribute to the transition to a circular economy. Our team of 12 young individuals from diverse backgrounds share a passion for using cutting-edge biotech technology to develop sustainable solutions. We are convinced that sustainable change is only possible in the long run if it is economically viable, and we strive to achieve this through innovation and automation.
Join our team and help us create a better, more sustainable future.