If you are a passionate and experienced sustainability professional with a track record of delivering successful sustainability programs and initiatives, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as
Group Sustainability Manager (w/m/d)
Job ID 622
In this role, you’ll work closely with various departments and entities within the company to make sure we comply with sustainability regulations and promote sustainable practices throughout the global organization.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing sustainability strategies and programs that align with our business objectives
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to integrate sustainability into all areas of the business, including supply chain, operations, business development
- Develop and manage sustainability metrics and targets, track progress, and report on sustainability performance to senior management team and external stakeholders
- Identify and prioritize sustainability risks and opportunities, and develop and execute plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
- You will lead the development and implementation of sustainability policies, procedures, and guidelines that support the organization’s sustainability goals
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, investors, and NGOs, to build partnerships and promote sustainability initiatives
- Manage and mentor sustainability staff and provide leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams on sustainability issues
- Stay up-to-date with emerging sustainability trends, regulations, and best practices, and integrate them into the organization’s sustainability programs and initiatives
- Develop and manage sustainability budgets, including identifying potential sources of funding and developing business cases for sustainability investments
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in environmental science, sustainability, business, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in management, with a track record of delivering successful programs and initiatives globally
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work and partner cross-functionally
- Strong commitment for advancing social and environmental impacts in global value chains
- You are action-oriented, proactive and you like challenges
- Familiarity with sustainability risks, impacts, trends, and best-practices
- Knowledge of sustainability frameworks, such as the UN Sustainable Development Goals, GRI, SASB, or TCFD
- Knowledge of sustainability reporting standards, such as GRI, CDP, or DJSI preferred
- Fluency in English and German
The MCH Group, with its head office in Basel, Switzerland, is an internationally live marketing company. We organise around 90 of our own exhibitions and guest exhibitions in Switzerland and abroad, including Art Basel, Swissbau and Giardina. Parts of our group are active in Dubai, Hong Kong, North America and now also in Paris.
Our 800 or so colleagues appreciate the great flexibility in terms of working hours, home office and on-site presence. We also offer good social benefits & more. Back Apply now
If you have any questions or want to learn more about MCH Group, please contact Delphine, Talent Acquisition Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please send us your application only via our application portal. Applications by e-mail and from intermediaries etc. will not be considered).
We look forward to getting to know you!