The World Resources Forum (WRF) is an international non-profit organization that promotes the exchange of knowledge among business leaders, policy makers and scientists on the topic of natural resources. Through our international conferences and various research and project work, we aim to advance the vision of sustainable use of natural resources.
Main duties and tasks:
- Support our international projects with a focus on sustainable electronics management, and environmental and social impacts along the life cycle of electronics
- Upon demand, support other projects related to the sustainable management of natural resources, eco-innovation and circular economy
- Assist with various communication tasks, such as updating our project websites, writing newsletters, social media posts and internal peer-review of reports
- Contribute to other daily administrative and organizational tasks of the WRF secretariat
- recently graduated or enrolled in relevant studies (Bachelor or Master) in the fields of sustainability / environment, engineering, technology, economics, energy, biology or international affairs. The internship can be part of your study requirements.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and oral)
- Excellent computer, social media and communication skills
- Swiss or EU/EFTA citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Switzerland
WRF offers a modern and flexible working environment with creative freedom. Are you interested in an adding additional work experience to your studies in an international context and NGO environment? Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their electronic application, including motivation letter, CV with references to email@example.com with the subject line “Application Internship SRI”.
Deadline for applications’ submission is 25 Sept 2022.