To support our Secretariat in Zurich, we are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing & Communications Trainee (50%)
on a fixed-term position for 12 months starting 1st of June 2023.
- Manage our different communications channels (website, social media, newsletter, etc.)
- Create engaging written and visual content that inspires audiences to interact with the brand
- Assist in the management of the website
- Help plan, execute and monitor marketing campaigns
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager with marketing activities and initiatives
- Take the lead in smaller projects
- You are currently studying marketing or communications in Switzerland (Bachelor / Master) or have other relevant training in the marketing field
- You are a native German or French speaker and have strong written and verbal English skills
- You have experience with multimedia tools like Canva, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.
- You have good communications and MS Office skills
• You are strongly interested in corporate responsibility and sustainability
- You have excellent time management skills, demonstrate attention to detail and work efficiently
• You like taking on responsibility, are proactive and an organized team player with a positive attitude
- You are open-minded and eager to learn new things to further develop your skillset
- Previous work experience in marketing or communications is a strong plus
Be part of a small and dynamic team of very dedicated people, where you will have room for personal development and self-initiative. Benefit from good working conditions, working from home options and a pleasant office in Zurich. The gross monthly salary for this 50% position is CHF 1650.
If you are looking for a traineeship where you will be involved in a wide range of marketing projects and activities with global impact, send your complete application (CV, cover letter, diplomas, etc.) to email@example.com.
Application deadline: April 14th, 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you!