Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The position is based in Visp Switzerland, the site is easily commutable from the Bernese Oberland (59 minutes by train from Bern and 40 minutes from Thun). Visp, also known as the sun center of Switzerland, is located to Zermatt, Saas Fee, Verbier and Crans-Montana – a beautiful area to go skiing in the winter or enjoying great views during hiking and biking tours in the summer.
- Provide Quality oversight for the qualification (environmental monitoring PQ) of manufacturing facilities and PQ of clean utilities systems
- Ensure that the environmental monitoring program is compliant and effective to ensure the continuous state of microbial control of the site facilities and utilities
- Support and contribute to the continuous improvement of the EM processes
- Ensure that CAPAs and Change Controls are effective in achieving adequate state of control in our facilities and utilities
- Analyze and interpret environmental monitoring data, identify trends, and implement adequate corrective actions
- Provide Microbiological Quality Assurance expertise to quality system (review/approval of SOPs, review/approval of deviations and change controls, etc.)
- Participate in customer Audits and Inspections
- Bachelor or Master of Science in natural sciences or comparable scientific studies. Alternatively, completed training in the pharmaceutical sector with significant professional experience
- First experience in the clean room area and the GMP environment are an advantage
- Experience in dealing with large amounts of data
- Work experience in document reviews
- Experience in managing many different stakeholders and good ability to organize diverse requirements
- English language skills (oral and written) are required, German language skills are an advantage
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
R50433 Switzerland, Visp