As Data Science Lead Ops Sustainability, you will be co-leading operational efficiency related data analytics and driving the enhancement of group-wide post-flight analytics tools and processes in order to considerably contribute to a sustainable and measureable efficiency increase the LHG airlines.
- Co-lead the development of data analytics methodologies and post-flight analytics systems across the LHG contributing to an intelligent and sustainable steering of LHG operations
- Drive the conception and establishment of group-wide ops analytics in terms of data and predictive analysis, particularly on fuel savings and emission reduction models
- Develop strategies and recommend improvements to both the LHG Ops Efficiency data landscape and data science best practices within the LHG Ops Efficiency & Analytics community
- Offer consulting to LHG airlines regarding data analytics, machine learning and automation opportunities within operations
- Support business activities on both the LHG Ops Efficiency & Analytics team as well as the LHG Ops Sustainability Program
Swiss International Air Lines AG
Phone+41 44 564 22 66E-mail address for firstname.lastname@example.org
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, Company health management, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Diversity programmes, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/377755417Join SWISS
Our common goal is to make each customer’s flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile – always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
- Master degree (or equivalent) in engineering, mathematics, physics, data science or other operations related fields of studies
- Advanced skills in programming (Python) & data visualization, advanced knowledge in data analytics, machine learning and statistics
- Strong analytical skills, systematic & structured work approach
- Ability to set priorities and to understand complex situations
- Self-dependent, open-minded & problem-solving oriented personality with proactive attitude
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Knowledge of operations environment & sustainability topics is an advantage
- Fluent in both German and English (written & spoken)
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS …. where people matter.