Who we are
You enjoy creating and innovating. You never stop striving for better. You take responsibility and you get results. You love being part of a team. Above all, you want your work to matter: Welcome to our world! At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life. Our innovative hearing care solutions help millions of people enjoy life’s unforgettable moments.
We offer exceptional career opportunities through market-leading brands from consumer to medical, products and services that keep pushing hearing care forward, and a culture where you can quickly belong and perform at your best.
If you want the freedom to explore, opportunities to grow, and make positive change on people lives through your work, this is the place for you.
Join Sonova. Create sense.
Global Facilities Sustainability Manager
In this role, you will drive Sonova’s ambitious sustainability agenda forward across the global facilities portfolio. You will develop and work on Sonova’s sustainable facilities strategy for our manufacturing and office buildings and be the local Group Companies’ sparring partner when it comes to environmental topics.
- Provide expertise to the local GCs with regards to renewable energy sourcing opportunities (e.g. on-site solar, vPPAs, green tariffs, RECs, etc.), energy efficiency measures, water efficiency measures, and waste reductions and recycling, that empowers them to contribute to Sonova’s ambitious environmental targets
- Interpret energy audits and energy efficiency assessments to identify reduction hotspots across Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions and drive energy saving initiatives
- Ensure that GCs can provide accurate environmental data on monthly and/or annual basis
- Provide Senior Management with the necessary visibility and transparency for decision making when it comes to Green Capex investments in our facilities
- Identify improvement opportunities with regards to biodiversity when it comes to our global manufacturing and real estate portfolio
- Develop and track environmental KPIs related to Sonova’s global facilities to observe and drive environmental footprint reductions
- Onboard and train new GCs on environmental considerations and best practices
- Collaborate with and support the Environmental Sustainability Team
- University degree in Facilities Management, Sustainable Facilities, Environmental Engineering or a similar field of study
- 2-3 years of experience in real estate management, energy management, green building certifications (e.g. LEED, BREEAM), and/or corporate sustainability
- Thorough understanding of real estate lifecycles and green leases
- Analytical, accurate, and reliable personality with the ability to think critically and to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience with MS Office skills, especially in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles. Employment level 80-100%.
Kira Maurer, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.