B Lab is a nonprofit organization that serves a global movement of people using business as a force for good. The Swiss Triple Impact (STI) is a program that aims to transform businesses so that they have the social wellbeing and environmental concerns inspired by the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) at their core.
We are looking for a committed personality to strengthen the team, who, among other tasks, will participate to coordinate and support the implementation of the Swiss Triple Impact program. As a member of the B Lab team, you will for instance support the planning and implementation of workshops, coordinate the program’s participants, set-up partnerships and support fundraising activities.
- familiar with the SDGs and used to quickly familiarizing yourself with complex issues outside your traditional discipline
- focused and organized with experience in project and event management
- self-managing, with a strong team spirit and adaptable to work in a dynamic and fast-moving
- an entrepreneurial personality who is proactive, shows initiative and at best has already
initiated/managed/implemented own projects / willingness to grow
- a person with strong language (German, English, French) and Powerpoint and Excel skills
- trained or have a further education (min. Bachelor’s Degree) in business management,
economics, public administration, sustainable development, or engineering (or equivalent)
Place of work: Zurich
Salary: CHF 2.500/month
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 12 months.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to receiving your complete application (CV, Cover letter, letters of recommendation) latest by 29 January to Josephine (email@example.com).