Manager /Senior Manager – Sustainability & Climate Change
Be a part of The New Equation.
Boost your career in Sustainability & Climate Change Consulting and be a part of our Community of Solvers. You work in an international team which is living the „sustainability spirit“ and have access to development opportunities in various directions.
- You manage engagements with clients and PwC teams, acting as a critical layer in our organisation.
- You execute and manage risk and compliance processes related to our consulting engagements to support the trust and quality we bring to our clients.
- You lead/manage consulting engagements on various aspects of sustainability, with a focus on CSRD/ESRS, double materiality assessment, and TCFD.
- You implement previous experience in a constantly changing and therefore exciting area of work in the field of sustainability and climate change.
- You use and deepen your professional, technical and project-oriented knowledge within the framework of client management and development of our people.
- You shape your long-term career goals through internal and external training as well as through coaching by experienced colleagues.
Your Skill Set
- You hold a master’s degree in a relevant discipline in the fields of natural sciences, social sciences, engineering, economics, preferably with a focus on sustainability or environmental sciences.
- You have gained 5-10 years firsthand experience in delivering sustainability projects, where consulting experience is a distinct advantage.
- You are able to demonstrate mid-level leadership experience of clients, people and thought leadership.
- You have a solid understanding of sustainability issues and trends, as well as the policy landscape around climate change.
- You have strong analytical skills, a quantitative understanding of numbers and can develop innovative solutions to complex sustainability challenges.
- You work independently, while also being a strong team player and have the flexibility and mobility required in the consulting environment.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. German and/ or French is advantageous.
+41 58 792 29 32