I’m proud to tell others that I work here.
I can take time off if I feel the need to.90% of our employees agreed with these statements in the last employee survey. Just the international working environment you’ve been looking for?
Then support our team of over 300 employees at the Uster location as
Product Manager – Sustainability
- Graduate engineer in textile industry
- Experience in recycling, processing of new sustainable fibers, traceability, waste reduction
- Experience in building circular economy businesses especially with sensor and software technologies is a plus
- Experience in exploring/discovery phases of modern innovation processes is a plus
- Confident communicator in English. German would be an advantage
Are you passionate about accelerating sustainability in textile fiber production and contributing to a better planet? Do you believe that business success AND making sustainable products are both necessary and possible?
With your ambition, knowledge in fiber to yarn recycling, and technology awareness, you can lead shaping of solutions that help us build a better future for the industry together with partners.
Your task Exploring new ideas and run fast experiments to check desirability, viability, feasibility and usability
Create the vision, business plan and requirements for new opportunities based on business value for targeted segments
- Preparing functional and non functional specification for segment specific products, based on the market and customers business problems
- Shape and steer new product development together with R&D in line with vision and specifications
- Develop and implement effective sales tools and marketing campaigns for promotion
- Monitoring competition and positioning worldwide and define effective counter strategies
- Supporting the management in developing strategies, operational and long-term planning
- Product lifecycle management from vision to launch to phase-out
- Working close with market organization worldwide to understand needs, train them and support sales
- A perfect work-life balance through flexible working hours and home office
- Above-average social benefits and an excellent pension scheme
- Generous support for your further training and education
- Top floor recreation room with catering refrigerator
- Table tennis, an in-house bar (the ‘Cotton Club’) and fun team events
Your future environment As the global leader in textile electronics, quality is our main focus. We only achieve a high degree of quality through team spirit and feeling good during our work. This is why we believe in flat hierarchies, rely on independent teams and foster a collegial tone. You’ll fit right into the Uster family if you like to take on responsibility and enjoy a vibrant international environment.
Your direct link: Daniel Brunner will gladly answer your questions at +41 43 366 38 20.
Uster Technologies AG