For our office in Montreux we are looking for a:
Senior Engineer HVAC (m/f/x) 80% – 100%
PASSION FOR PHARMA ENGINEERING: This is what Pharmaplan stands for. As one of the leading pharmaceutical consulting and engineering companies in Europe, we are specialized in the integrated and holistic planning and realization of pharmaceutical production facilities and thus shape the future of our industry. With our highly qualified employees working in areas such as project management, process engineering, GMP, laboratory planning, architecture, building services and digital factory, we set the course for the global supply of medicines of tomorrow.
Operating under the umbrella of the TTP Group with over 1 ́000 employees at 26 international locations, we support the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry with flexible, GMP-compliant and future-proof solutions. From initiation to construction to handover, we handle projects of all sizes on behalf of our clients.
Ensuring pharmaceutical production in Europe is more important than ever. Join us and become part of our Pharmaplan mission!
You will execute and coordinate HVAC activities with relevant stakeholders (suppliers, engineers and users).
Your main tasks include:
• Development of user requirements, setting the HVAC strategy in compliance with currents regulations, perform design calculations, write the specifications (definition of technical solutions, cost estimation and activities scheduling)
• Selection and supervision of suppliers and subcontractors in the study phase and implementation phase (including the review of supplier’s plan and technical coordination meetings)
• Preparation and supervision of commissioning and qualification activities
You play a major role in your discipline, in the success of the project, in the compliance with budget and deadlines.
You should join us if you have completed your studies in mechanical engineering or a related technical field. You have worked at least 5 years in the field of air handling, engineering in a pharmaceutical or engineering company or as an installer.
You should have knowledge of:
• Air handling systems for the appropriate and effective design
• The mechanic of fluids, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, regulation of ventilation and hydraulic systems
• The energy saving solutions
• Black utilities systems
In addition to a good knowledge of French, you are familiar with the English language. German is an advantage.
Personally, you are characterised by fast learning, high operational readiness and resilience as well as flexibility.
You enjoy achieving your success within a team and have the necessary assertiveness and communication skills. Even in hectic situations you keep the focus on the essentials.
You have excellent customer understanding, and the ability to inspire and demonstrate leadership in customer relations. Furthermore, you have a personal drive and are passionate about your work.
• Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic environment
• Development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
• Wide range of internal training and development opportunities
• A working environment that is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
• Attractive leisure activities and team building events
To find out more about this position, please contact the Recruiting team: 0041 (0) 61 307-9670.
Please submit your application online including your salary requirements and availability.
We do not accept applications from a recruitment company.