In this era, climate change and environmental concerns stand as one of the major forces. Governments worldwide are crafting pioneering policies, aligning with global Green Deals and governmental Action Plans, steering us toward a sustainable economic future. The spotlight shines on Environmental Social Governance (ESG), guided by the EU Taxonomy and Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD).
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability.
We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
You will work in a creative, dynamic and diverse team of environmental health and safety professionals where you will have the opportunity to use your talents and skills as well as develop, learn and grow at the same time.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Act as the primary liaison and information hub for Smart Infrastructure Business Units, countries, and support functions, collaborating with global stakeholders and external auditors alongside representatives from corporate units and other Siemens businesses
- Collaborate in analyzing present and future requirements‘ impact on our business, paving the way for tailored analysis approaches and KPIs
- Drive the evolution of the roadmap, harmonizing it with existing demands, working closely with corporate units, Smart Infrastructure Business Units, and other Siemens businesses
- Lead program management, orchestrating and guiding analyses, reports, and action implementations
- Innovate and refine data collection, recording, and evaluation processes, with a steadfast commitment to audit resilience (e.g., integrating new requisites into standard processes, adapting/exploring existing IT tools, and possibly crafting new solutions)
- Prepare and conduct workshops, analyses, and training sessions involving relevant stakeholders to execute requirements effectively
- Contribute to Sustainable and environmental, health and safety (EHS) reporting efforts
What you bring to the table:
- You hold a master’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Economics, Engineering, or equivalent, ideally with a sustainability or environmental focus
- You possess an extensive experience in environmental protection, including expertise in material management, product data requirements, and familiarity with prevalent (EU) directives
- Shine through your team spirit, networking and communication abilities, enthusiasm, and a robust ability to drive results, demonstrated by your successful management of international, multi-stakeholder, and multidisciplinary projects
- Exhibit outstanding analytical capabilities and a proactive nature, enabling rapid acclimatization to new topics and the swift comprehension of complex interconnections
- Embrace the challenges posed by diverse Green Deal initiatives worldwide, particularly the EU Green Deal and EU Taxonomy
- As you operate in an international context, fluent written and spoken English is a prerequisite, with proficiency in German considered an asset
What we offer:
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers – if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team, dedicated to championing environmental protection and sustainability on a global scale. Join us in shaping a greener futur.