Sustainability Senior Consultant
Would you like to advise clients in their ESG Reporting and put your acquired knowledge into practice? As a Senior Consultant, you will work alongside team members and together you will assist our clients in solving their most important topics around ESG.
Apply now ZurichJanuary 2023 or upon agreement100 %
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Sustainability or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of ESG or Non Financial Reporting
- An analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking and creativity
- Teamplayer, enthusiastic and proactive personality with a „can do“ attitude
- Willingness to travel (on site at our clients in Switzerland and abroad)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
KPMG as an employer
When it comes to making critical decisions and setting directions for our client’s current or future ESG Reporting, our Team is there by our clients‘ side. We support our clients of different sizes in identifying the relevant ESG topics to consider and report on, develop the content and help clients setting up the reporting governance, processes and systems.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Learn more about KPMG
Do you have any questions?
Flavio von Holzen
Campus Recruiting Specialist
+41 58 249 40 04